Membership is open to all amateur gardeners in Hampstead, Camden and neighbouring London districts. You may have a garden, an allotment or even both, lucky you, or maybe only a window box. Whatever you have, HHS is for you. Beginners and children are especially welcome.
New members may join the Society in person at our events. Alternatively, if you wish to send your membership form by post, please download the PDF (printable) version which is located at the bottom of this page.
For enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Fee for 2017 (same as 2015): £8. For pensioners & under 16s, £7.
Note: All subscriptions run for the calendar year, or the remainder of the calendar year if paid part way through.
Cheques should be made payable to Hampstead Horticultural Society.
- priority entry at membership rates to our horticultural lectures
- Priority booking at membership rates for our UK-wide garden tours
- Invitation to our Summer party and quiz
- Invitation to Special Gardening Events in the local area
- A quarterly newsletter full of gardening tips, horticultural advice and other related matters.
- news of events from other local horticultural societys to which HHS members are invited
DISCOUNTED GARDEN SUPPLIES for our members:
- The Boma Garden Centre, Islip Street, NW5 2DL, T: 7284 4999
- Clifton Nursery, 5A Clifton Villas W9, T: 7289 6851
- Finchley Nurseries, Burton Hole Lane, Mill Hill, NW7, T: 8959 2124
- Greenhouse Garden Centre, Birchen Grove, Kingsbury NW9 BRY, T: 020 8905 0189
- Temple Fortune Garden Centre, 788a Finchley Road, NW11 8455 5363
- Golders Green Allotment Association on Hendon Way offers potting compost, fertilisers and garden sundries at wholesale prices. Open: 2.30-4pm on Sat, 10.30–12pm on Sun.
Location: Hendon Way (A41) going north, on left hand side after turning out of The Vale. Watch for allotments and hidden entrance by the bus stop. Be cautious of fast-approaching traffic from behind you when you have to slow down
Membership entitles you to 10% discount at some garden centres, others have their own discount system.
HHS membership:renewal form 2016.pdf
Size : 41.806 Kb
Type : pdf